POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trapped [~45 KB] : Re: Trapped [~45 KB] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trapped [~45 KB]
From: Peter Popov
Date: 10 Oct 1999 10:49:48
Message: <Q6YAOHq9Z1X7bUNlaEJ0nCu6BKFQ@4ax.com>
On Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:41:30 +1000, "Lance Birch"
<lan### [at] usanet> wrote:

>Hi everyone, well this is one of the very few posts I've made to here with
>an actual image of mine!
>
>I made this image last year when I was leaving my home to find a new place
>to live, but the image isn't about that, it's about a friend of mine.
>
>Anyway, Simen commented on the image in p.o-t and so since I'd never shared
>it here before, I thought I might as well do it now.
>
>Hope you like it.
>
>Lance.
>http://come.to/the.zone
>http://listen.to/colorblind

Lance,

I really like the image, although what I relate it to is neither what
you had in mind nor is it a good memory. Still, I really like it. The
colors of the background seem to be your favourite because U-th, The
Zone (the new one as well) and Zenith Design all use them extensively,
as do most of the pics that you sent me and, not surprisingly, the 3D
Studio MAX R2.5 box :)

Is there a poem associated with this image?

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700